A new month, a new batch of links to various light novel posts:
- On the blog titled 遊戯の境界, xelns reminds me–now that I’ve finished the two Dangan Ronpa VN games, I ought to take a look at the prequel light novels for Dangan Ronpa Zero.
- Otakutwins Reviews gives a quick light novel suggestion: Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime, one of my personal favorites.
- East of the Wire provides an extensive review for Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, another take on the “summoned to a fantasy world” subgenre.
- Here’s a review from Windborne: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
- You can read some thoughts on the new English release of A Certain Magical Index–this post is from animecoys.
- Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!’s rankings of the top light novels and light novel characters have recently been released for this year. I’ll be sure to put together a blog post for that in the near future, but for now here’s a look at the list from Melodicity.
- I’m impressed by just how many light novels Gabnary is reading!
- Here’s a couple reviews for the first English volume of Sword Art Online: one from the Aincrad and Anime tumblr blog, and another from DReager1’s blog.
- And for one final review: here’s a post from Raylight159 regarding The Legend of Sun Knight, a Taiwanese LN series from the author of 1/2 Prince.
And that’s everything I’ve been able to gather from the past month. As always, feel free to comment with any other light novel posts you know of from November, and I can likely add links to them here.
3 thoughts on “News: Light Novel Articles (November 2014)”
How are the Dangan Ronpa games? The anime was interesting. This is a cool little summary! I am following your blog :)! And that Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari looks interesting!
The Dangan Ronpa VN games are highly recommended. Their stories have gripped me more than any other games have, at least, and I’m a big fan of its style and atmosphere in general. Lots of memorable characters and clever plot twists.
Cool! Thank you, the game looks pretty cool. I heard that before about the anime at least, seems crazy and cool :)!